Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks Video

I'd not seen or heard this song until watching E4 today, now I'm in love with "Young Folks" by Swedish trio Peter, Bjorn and John. It charted at #35 in the UK in August as their debut single here but the guys have been around since 1999. They have a follow up single called "Let's Call it Off" out 30th October 2006.
UK Tour Dates:
26 Oct Shepherds Bush Empire, London
27 Oct Sheffield Plug, Sheffield
28 Oct Bad Sneakers @ Faversham, Leeds

More info:

http://www.myspace.com/peterbjornandjohn

http://www.peterbjornandjohn.com/

4 comments:

  1. aah...another video. thanks rob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping this one is more to your liking as it's a shift away from the Kooks and into something abit more alternative...

    *plus I like to wake you up when you come to visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao...i actually like this one - wayhey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally - One you like!

    I liked it so much I just bought the promo CD album and the promo CD single of the next single!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...