Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Party Pics - Part 1

Here are a collection of pictures I took last night at Fran's Halloween Party, and it certainly was a night to remember as everyone made a real effort and dressed up well for the occasion.





















1. Pete, Fran and Kelly
2. Helen
3. Pete,Simone and Kelly
4. Kelly
5. robmacca




I can't believe we walked into the pub dressed like we did.
I kept my mask on all the time while at the pub - imagine if someone had seem me out!!
Once I was at Fran's and the booze was flowing then I relaxed more and was soon glowing in the dark and having a good little boogie............

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I think Robmacca "the skeleton" looks gorgeous ;) I love skeletons. Maybe it is because I look like one of them :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...