Saturday, October 28, 2006

Nylon coming to Coventry

*picture from http://www.nylon.is/
ICELAND'S answer to the Spice Girls will be jetting into Coventry to help switch on the city's Christmas lights.
Oddly-named girl band Nylon will be at Millennium Place on Sunday, November 19, for the big switch-on.
They will be joining X Factor champion Steve Brookstein, who won the first series of the show in 2004 with six million votes on the night of the final.
Nylon will be performing songs on the Heart FM stage at the event, organised by CV One.

3 comments:

  1. OHHH that's amazing !! I wish I could see them live!! ( with my good mate Robmacca :D). "Losing a Friend" is an aamzing song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm this is quite weird; I posted a comment on most of your posts yesterday and it says there are "0 comments" but when you click on the link my comments appear :S I suppose the system isn't working properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers for your comments Charles, the Blog has been acting weird for the past few days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...