Monday, July 02, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Over on robmaccaEXTRA this month I'm doing a "31 robmacca pictures" which will be going back through the years looking at the various hairstyles and awful childhood teeth. It's worth a look just to see I get worse or better as the pictures go back in time........


I'm not Patch Ripps personal stalker (honestly, the restraining order still hasn't come through and I don't sniff his underwear!) - here is Patch's mobile phone picture taken on Thursday night as he tried on my glasses. Must admit - they suit him better than they do me! Looking very dappa Mr Lagunas............


Congratulations to Coventry's The Enemy for getting another chart hit this week (#4) with "Had Enough". They worked damn hard last week doing signings up and down the country as seen last week on "robmacca's entertainment news" but I'm rather annoyed and feel ripped off once again. I'd ordered three copies of the signed limited 7" vinyl (only 500 available) - but instead I got just 3 ordinary 7" singles arrive in the post today. I'm sending them back to HMV as i can buy them for 99p from Virgin if i really want them.

At the last single "Away From Here" they said their was 1,000 copies limited edition Stiff Records release - I ordered 10 and it turned out to be not so limited and not numbered so I was annoyed to say the least. OK rant over, well done lads, now stop blagging to us with bogus limited editions cos it p**ses me right off!



Finally, as the Spice Girls reunion became the talk of the world and over 1 million registered for concert tickets on the first day alone, the single "Stop" is available for download. It's all part of a fan campaign called "Stop To The Top". It was the only single not to get to #1 for the Spice Girls and already it has generated a lot of interest with the single entering the Top 100 on iTunes today. Watch this space for more updates............

1 comment:

  1. Heheh thanks for all the pics Rob.. I'm sure I'll love 'em all :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...