Monday, November 13, 2006

Melanie B and Melanie C Update



Eddie Murphy has picked out his wedding invitations for his impending nuptials to Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) .

The comic actor sent his assistant to collect the first sample invite from bespoke embroidery shop, EmbroidMe, in Davie, Florida.

A source is quoted as saying: "It was a made of satin cloth with the letter M embroidered in the middle in golf metallic thread.
"The girl said she had to send it to Eddie for approval, and if he liked it, she'd order 250 more."


The happy couple are rumoured to be tying the knot later this month, and the former Spice Girl - real name Melanie Brown - is also said to be five months pregnant.


Melanie C's new LIVE HITS DVD entered at #10 last week on the UK Music DVD Chart. The DVD is set to be released worldwide, especially in Europe where Melanie has had quite abit of success with her "Beautiful Intensions" Album. Following a busy few weeks promotion work in the UK, Melanie is heading off to Albufeira, Algarve for a special New Year performance in Portugal.

Picture Credit: http://www.movimentomelaniec.do.sapo.pt/

3 comments:

  1. Aww I feel happy about Mel B's wedding; at first I thought it was only publicity but it seems that things are real!

    I'm glad about Mel C's dvd chart position, she's so hard working inn my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still doubt the Mel B wedding story for the moment - all seems a little rushed. I even doubt she is pregnant.

    I want pictures first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, that might be true; I have not heard anything about them over here and I mean I'm in AMerica so let's just wait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...