Saturday, April 01, 2006

I've won a competition!




Hello viewers,
Sorry for the lack of activity on here this week. I put it down to three nights in a row of late night social activity that required lots of alcohol. A process that will be repeated one last time tonight, just to make sure my bladder is being fully working and up to the challenge!
Even my "31 Things About robmacca" managed to fail its 31 day completion, but all is not lost - I've won a competition as the opening title kind of makes obvious!

It's not everyday I enter competitions, but it's about the first time I've actually won something.
You can see the caption above, yet better still - check out the website as it's full of funny cartoons and stories. They are drawn by the blogger himself (Bill) and I fully recommend popping over to the website now, plus while your there why not enter the competition to win a tee shirt!

http://wwwstik.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. "late night social activity that required lots of alcohol"?? that sounds really GREEEEAT...

    Congratulations winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate!

    I had even more alcohol last night - but at least I didn't have to get up for work this morning, so it was all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then enjoy your hangover!!
    I had alcohol last night too... wine wine wine *_*

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still away?

    Glad to read your having fun with your wine drinking as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was all 100% innocent of course.
    No favours, no nothing...........

    But if anyone wants to run a competition I will consider doing ANYTHING to win.

    Idea's on a postcard please..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    Those T Shirts lokk cool, I might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why not ...it's free and as a bonus. The T Shirts he has drawn are excellent and funny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...