Saturday, April 22, 2006

Look No More!


It's a funny old world............... Have you ever walked down the street and looked at someone?
You know what I mean, where your checking someone out and you glance - then glance again.
They see you, you see them, but then you look again. How many times do you keep glancing back?

Well, I was walking down the street with a mate after finishing my post round and had a look across the road, they looked back and so this went on for a while. I was wondering if I knew them but quickly stopped looking when they stopped walking and called over. I was too scared to reply so we carried on walking, just in case it went wrong!!

I think you'd have to be there to have found the funny side..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...