Thursday, April 20, 2006

Life at Royal Mail


For those of you who are new to the Blog, I'm a postman based in Coventry, England. I had been doing the job for 8 1/2 years before leaving but I soon realized that I had made a mistake. Being a postie is my vocation in life, it's what makes me happy. I love the flexibility in my sleep pattern and having the afternoons if I need them.

So I've been back there for almost one year and still loving it. Yes, I could be earning more money easily doing a management job but the truth is - I'm happy earning enough to get by on with little pressure.

Over the next few years thousands of jobs will be going, as Royal Mail opens up to competition. Let's just hope I can survive the cuts and carry on delivering for many years to come.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...