Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Want Candy - The Movie



Got to see the movie "I Want Candy" tonight with my long time friend Ben, and I've got to say I was pleasently surprised that it is actually a good film to watch. I'm quite a fan of British films anyway, but even more so if the storyline is funny. "I Want Candy" certainly had me laughing throughout as arty film makers Joe and Baggy try and get Candy Fiveways (Carmen Electra) to star in their dream movie.

It really is the British version of American Pie, with some cracking sections including a pear, butter and wet wipes!

I won't spoil the storyline plot, but if you get a chance to watch it - then go and enjoy 90 minutes of British humour with a twist of American glamour.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I had no idea baout the storyline of this film, I'll surely watch it when it's out here and if my friends wanna join me. Hope Ben and you've had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...