Saturday, August 04, 2007

I Love HMV!



I reported a few weeks ago about HMV not sending me the signed copies of The Enemy single "Had Enough" (read about it HERE). Well I can honestly say "I love HMV" because first of all they fully refunded me when I sent the singles back. Then secondly, this week in the post I received the signed copies with a letter of apology for the delay (not HMV's fault) and I did not need to pay for the records.

My faith in HMV is now fully restored and I'll continue shopping online with them knowing their customer service is good. I've had very few complaints overall and now do the bulk of my music buying through HMV rather than CD Wow or Play.com because I trust the brand more. robmacca says: "Job done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...