Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Enemy Exclusive AOL Session, London

With just 50 people and some media types, I'm off to a top secret location in London to see Coventry's very own The Enemy. The lads will be performing an exclusive live session for AOL and we'll be bringing you another "robmacca" fly on the wall review after it happens.
I'm rather hyper now as I'm rushing around trying to find my London A-Z and make last minute arrangements, it's going to be another manic event where I get no sleep - I'm up at 03:20am for work!
Bring it on.....................

The Enemy "Secret" Session

1 comment:

  1. LOL I really admire you mate!! I think I won't ever be able to have late nights like yours but I really need to start practising 'cos Uni will require that, hope u enjoy AOL sessions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...