Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Brighton Weekender

Here are a selection of the pictures from the weekend in Brighton, where I caught up with friends - plus it was a good excuse to drink lots of alcohol.

Alex in a party mood

Alex and I

Muzz and co perform (see video)

Sabrina the birthday girl


Mike giving us a tune

Alex rather drunk!

Fizz - before he got drunk.........

Helen doing her make up

Classic mini - I love them


Sabrina,Sophie and Muzz

Sophie and Alex


Mike and I sharing fluids in a non-gay way - pic taken by Mike's girlfriend Sam!

Another crazy alcohol filled weekender, this time in Brighton - a perfect chance to catch up with a lot of friends I hadn't seen in a long time as Sabrina celebrated her 21st birthday. It was a fun couple of nights, including staying out til 6am Saturday at some student house playing a "I have never" game, it's a bit like truth or dare but without the dare!

It was good to see Sabrina,Mike, Will, Helen and Sophie again as well as going out for a meal with my old friend Fizz. It's only a week until I'm back in Brighton to see The Ripps at Pressure Point............


Here is a video of Muzz performing during the "Open Mic" night.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I think Alex is cute hehe, it must be so great to have a lot of fun wit your friends Rob. I love classic Mini's as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...