Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's Amazing.................


The picture has nothing to do with todays story, I just put it up for people to perve over. Anyway, it's amazing how people end up on "robmacca", I must have had the most interesting internet search to date: "can you get pregnant from sperm swimming in the bath tub".
Why the hell that search would end up sending a person here is beyond me, but it made me laugh thinking about just what people put into search engines.
For the person who wanted an answer to that question - don't ask the woman below this post (Melanie Brown)!!
Meanwhile, an update on my update - the mobile phone has arrived and should be up and running in the next few days as I transfer all my mobile numbers. I've also been on the phone to Virgin Media this afternoon and so a new modem is on its way to me. Turns out my internet was indeed VERY slow and the new modem should finally mean I get quicker internet. Good news for me as well because those kind people at Virgin have DROPPED my monthly bill by £3.

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued now - so what's the answer to the question? Is it possible to get pregnant from bath tub swimming sperm I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe well now there's another answer to the question"Why is Robmacca so amazing?" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...