Thursday, March 22, 2007

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend Video

Avril Lavigne has got into my head this week with her new song "Girlfriend", so I'm posting the video and lyrics here on "robmacca" for those who need an Avril Lavigne fix. Now all you have to do is click the video below and sing along. (Hairbrush not provided!)

[Chorus] Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! No it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend

[Verse 1] You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I think about ya all the time You're so addictive Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright? Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious Hell yeah I'm the motherfucking princess I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right

[Bridge] She's like so whatever You could do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about!

[Chorus] Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! No it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend

[Verse 2] I can see the way, I see the way you look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again Now come over here, tell me what I want to hear Better yet make your girlfriend disappear I don't want to hear you say her name ever again (And again and again and again!)

[Bridge] She's like so whatever You could do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about!

[Chorus] Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! No it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend In a second you'll be wrapping around my finger Cuz I can, cuz I can do it better There's no other No one can this thing, I can She's so stupid What the hell were you thinking?!

[repeat] [Chorus] [repeat]

1 comment:

  1. aww, never thought you could like this one Rob it's way to poppy :P but it's a great tune, when I first listenend to it I knew it was Avril but I was a bit surpirsed to see that her style had gone poppy anyway I really think this song will give her another hit hehe even my brother! listens to it haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...