Sunday, January 21, 2007

Media Whore and Random Thoughts


As you might be able to tell - I've been rather distracted from my normal blogging habits this week. I've had a "Media Whore" week as I set up MySpace and set about helping my housemate set up his and taking photo's for him. But I got him to take a few of me as I relaxed around the house and you can see the results here:
http://robmaccaextra.blogspot.com/2007/01/robmacca-at-home.html


I really should get back to blogging as it keeps me in touch with whats happening news wise and saves me from talking endlessly on MSN. Apart from being a media whore, I'm enjoying my life so much this year. Regular blog readers will know I went through a tough month in November - but I can proudly say it's helped shaped my life in a positive way. My housemate commented this weekend saying:

"I can honestly say that since your low patch in November, you've really bounced back and are back up there enjoying life"

Indeed robmacca is back and 2007 is already proving to be the best start for many years - I am another year older and I feel good about who I am and about my body. I used to write myself off as being "too old" or "not good enough" but now I have a fresh vibrant spirit and have been putting it to good use!

I wish I could blog all the deepest things that are going on right now in my life - but I know my blog is read by a lot of people, and some things are best kept private!

Next week I'll be away in London so will find it hard to blog while I'm away, but I may just set up my mobile to blog pictures while I'm away........

Thanks to YOU, my supportive friends who helped me get through the "down" spell (getting calls and texts from around the world really had a positive impact!). Hope your 2007 has got off to a good start and you get all you wish for.

2 comments:

  1. Hey mate it's great to hear this year is being great for you! I hope life remains like this for you forever! You really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charles - I'm making the most of the highs cos no doubt the lows will try and poke back in again one day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...