Friday, September 08, 2006

Holiday Time Again
















The holidays are about to begin and for the next two weeks it looks like I could be here there and everywhere in the UK.
My journey begins Saturday as I head down to Islington to stay with my good friend Kevin and his girlfriend Nana - it's gonna be late night and lots of alcohol until Wednesday!
While I'm there I get a chance to hang out with another good buddy - Norm. hoping to see some live music in the form of Red Eyed Banquet onMonday.
Then at some point I'll get to spend time with Justin who lives somewhere near Islington and I have a few other options but I'll not go into it now!

Then when I get back home later in the week, my old friend John is coming to visit so we'll have a lot of catching up to do since I haven't seem him in a long while.

I'll update the Blog as the holiday unfolds - I'm trying to keep it as flexible as possible rather than book in too much, after all it is a holiday!

P.S - there's a spider that keeps trying to run across my floor!

3 comments:

  1. A spider? That's definitely a good omen!
    Robbie, I wish you a wonderful holiday! Enjoy it as much as you can! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robbie seems like your life will be be busy for the next two weeks, it's nice reading about that! you deserve it. I hope you have a wonderful time mate. BTW those pics u posted look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...