Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm a Plonker!


I'm such a plonker............................

I spent the whole day thinking I was having someone stay over from Finland, so I vaccumed the house from top to bottom and changed the bed linen, got myself off to bed at a reasonable time, made no plans for tonight so I could entertain. Then.....................

This evening I checked the email and it's NEXT Saturday I'm being a host!

Well, all is not lost - I'm off to the pub with a good friend of mine to get drunk :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it's such a pity, but well at least you realized about it instead of waiting for him/her all day. Now you've got a clean space for your own :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my head..............

    I'm so hung over!!

    But it was woth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not get something else instead of drunk?...
    Yeah, I know, I arrived too late, didn't I?... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you turned up too late and I had to stagger home alone again..............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...