Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Video of the Week - "Before I Fall To Pieces" - Razorlight

Razorlight featured recently on robmaccaEXTRA and have been riding high in the charts this year. Now it's time for "Before I Fall To Pieces" to become the Video of the Week. It's not only a catchy song, the video is pretty cool as well.
See if you can spot the famous actor in the video, I'll be watching it for the topless action of course!


Before I Fall To Pieces is out now on 7", CD and for the first time ever on DVD single featuring the videos for ‘Before I Fall To Pieces’ and ‘In The Morning’, as well as a link to exclusive Razorlight material including a computer game

1 comment:

  1. For an unknown reason Windows Media player doesn't let me see online vids :S but I hope to watch it next time, I've always wanted to hear their music.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...