Monday, March 20, 2006

More Commonwealth Games Pictures












1. Christian Malcolm of Wales walks away after he competed in the Men's 100m heats at the MCG.
2. Johannes Hopley of South Africa competes in the Men's Shot Put during day four of the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games.
3. Christopher Cook of England celebrates his win in the final of the Men's 100m Breaststroke, ahead of England's James Gibson and Australian Brenton Rickard.
4. Matthew Cowdrey of Australia, gold medallist in the Men's 50m Elite Athletes with a Disability (EAD) Freestyle Final.
5. Baharom Mohd Faizal Bin of Malaysia put himself straight into the lead after the Snatch component of the Men’s 56kg Weightlifting Class with a massive lift of 115kg. Baharom secured the gold medal with a lift of 135kg in the Clean & Jerk to take his medal winning total score to 255.

For some atrange reason I seem to be getting into the Games - just spent an hour searching for these good pictures to share with you all. I'm not even going to comment on the pictures!!

4 comments:

  1. This is self sacrifice - I'm posting for my "sports" viewers.
    OK, i admit you won't find many of the women's events covered in this blog - I kinda felt I needed to corner the market.

    I mean, what do you take me for? As if I'd be posting such topics for my own personal pleasure!!

    LOL...............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...