Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mel B See's Red!



Recently I reported how Victoria Beckham was looking incredibly sexy these days, well now its the turn of the delectible Melanie Brown (aka Scary Spice).
As seen on the left is how we all remember her in her leopard skin and big hair days, then on the right we see the new red haired Melanie Brown. I don't care what the press say - she still looks great and never seems to age.
From Brown to Red, she's still got what it takes and we'd like a Spice reunion one day Melanie.




6 comments:

  1. Yeah... Mel B always looks great.
    Melanie red?... mmm... I don't know if I'm going to get used to it, but I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks weird...like a cross between a cheap janet jackson and venus williams!

    lmao

    *awaits abuse*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll set the Scvary one on you Ben if Iget any more lip off you young man :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't drunk when I typed that last comment, it's just dark in this room and I'm on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks great in red :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. At last someone who thinks red looks ok!
    (I still prefer her Scary days look but a change is always good!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...