Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Brit Award Winners 2007



British Male Solo Artist - James Morrison
British Female Solo Artist - Amy Winehouse
British Group - Arctic Monkeys
MasterCard British Album - Arctic Monkeys“Whatever people say I am, that’s what I’m not”
British Single - Take That “Patience”
British Breakthrough - Act Fratellis
British Live Act - Muse
International Male Solo Artist - Justin Timberlake
International Female Solo Artist - Nelly Furtado
International Group - The Killers
International Album Killers - “Sam’s Town”
International Breakthrough Act - Orson
Outstanding Contribution to Music - Oasis

4 comments:

  1. muse! muse! muse! muse! muse!

    ...I knew I could rely on you to get the results up pronto. Many thanks hoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure bro!

    I never sleep - it's a 24 hour job being a postie, a reporter and a whore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL haha that's why you're so special! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...