Friday, February 03, 2006

Music: Sneaky Cheryl Tweedy


An interesting Girls Aloud , Cheryl Tweedy story from: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk


"Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl Tweedy used to sneak out of her parents' house in the middle of the night to meet up with boys.
The beautiful brunette revealed she used to go to bed in a skimpy outfit and then quietly slip away in the early hours to see her male admirers.
She said: "My friend and I used to go to bed fully dressed, then these boys would throw stuff at the window at 2am to wake us up and go out."However, Cheryl - who is engaged to Arsenal football ace Ashley Cole - was eventually caught in the act by her mother.
The sexy singer admits her mum blew her top and gave her a slap to teach her a lesson.She added to Britain's Top of the Pops magazine: "One time my mum caught us and nearly took my head off my shoulders."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...