Friday, July 08, 2005

Godiva Festival - Coventry



















1. Lights at the Dome
2-3. Fireworks @ the Festival
4. Andy and Kelly find theBeer Tent!
5. Andy strikes a pose
6. Kelly keeps an eye on things

The Godiva Festival is Coventry's largest Festival of the year and is held at the Memorial Park from Friday evening until Sunday evening. ( www.visitcoventry.co.uk/Godiva ) Even though I have lived in Coventry all my life I had never ventured to this event - until Friday evening, when Andy, Kelly , Alex and myself trooped off to see some local musicians play at one of the tents. The Beer Tent always looks appealing and I wouldn't have minded going into the Comedy Tent but we were busy chatting and stuff. The evening came to a close with a fire work display - not bad as the whole weekend is FREE.

Well done Coventry - you did me proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...