Sunday, January 08, 2006

New Year - New Pictures















It's a New Year and another good reason to go out and get drunk or have a good time so here are 3 pictures taken on my phone this past week.

1. Robmacca getting ready to go clubbing
2. Alex standing by the Christmas trees in Coventry
3. Robmacca extreme close-up

I guess I'm making the most of my hair cos this tear I plan to have it cut short, never to grow it long again. Let's face it - I'm no spring chicken, infact I'm more like a clapped out old horse waiting for the knackers yard but I would hate to offend myself too much!
Indeed it's a New Year and I'm looking forward to 2006, it's got off to a flying start and I'm loving life so much. I'm grateful for the people in my life and for health itself, I have so much to be thankful for.

If you know me - then I'm glad your part of my life as well ...... Raise your glasses for 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...