Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sarah Harding Set For Traditional Wedding

Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding will be having a traditional English wedding if her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane has his way. Speaking to the Sunday People he told the newspaper that the couple had been looking at wedding rings during their recent Dubai holiday.

Tom told the newspaper, ""I want the top and tails, more subtle than a celebrity wedding. I'd like to get married in a country church in the middle of nowhere. It will be old school, I like Olde England. I really don't want to do it on a beach somewhere with loads of people from the club industry. I want my family and friends there."

Sarah Harding and Tom Crane have been together for two years after meeting during one of Tom's DJ sets at London's Mahiki nightclub. The couple also bought a £1m home together last year. Speaking of their sex lives Tom revealed, ""We have a very good, active sex life. When we haven't seen much of one another we really make up for it in bed. We have passionate sex and when the moment takes us it gets pretty heated."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...