Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Time for a funeral............

............ and those that really know me, know I love a good funeral.
Afterall, it has the word "fun" in it, so why not be happy. The good news is, it won't be my funeral, no matter how sad I felt at the weekend - I love life way too much to let someone send me to an early grave. I'm sure they are getting on quite nicely with their life doing all the things they desired to do.

The good news about funeral's, is you know the person won't be making a return, so now is my chance to "bury" the past and start afresh. So for the rest of the week I am going to have a celebration. Rather than being glum, I'm looking back on the happy memories and putting them to positive use.

So come and join me in my little funeral celebration!

*cakes and squash will be provided on Friday night for all*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...