Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cadbury's Wispa Returns!


Cadbury's Wispa is BACK - according to Which magazine and my good friend Emma , who alerted me to the story. The chocolate bar was my favourite when it launched in 1981 and soon became a "rob loves wispa" logo all over my school books. I also remember eating at least 1 bar a day for quite a while - easy to do when you were head paper boy at the local newsagents!

The memories have all come flooding back, it's hard to believe Cadbury's had stopped making them 4 years ago, but now pressure from thousands of people on Facebook has prompted Cadbury to launch a "classic" Wispa bar, albeit just 23 million bars - that should be enough to last me until 2008!






  • My Website: "The Enemy" - Click to read the latest on The Enemy.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...