Monday, July 10, 2006

Cyprus Holiday - Part 1


















Now you'd be expecting tales of 2 weeks in Ayia Napa, Cyprus to be full of nudity,sex and drunkenesss, but I'm a good Brit who would never misbehave. I didn't take my camera but I always have my faithful mobile phone on hand to snap away or bluetooth some random stranger.
Welcome to Part 1 of the holiday snaps - lets begin nice and calmly................




1. The rock where I do all my sunbathing, away from almost everybody. Next to the sea, it adds to a tranquil 7 hours in the sun.

2. Inside this rock was a rather large shy lizard.

3. The view from our balcony, it was like a six multi screen TV - expect more pics and stories to follow.

4. A rather nice boat near the harbour, a calm moment to remind me I was on holiday by the sea.

5. Larnica at night glows in the dark.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to my visual memory, I've surely spotted the crime scene... Where you lay your towel, there...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...