Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Favourite Canadian - Angie.


- Angie and me at 3am in the morning.

I've known Angie for about 2 years now on my favourite net place (DenDen) and over these 2 years Angie has proved herself to be such a great friend time and time again.
Meeting up at the weekend was a pleasure for me - Angie is totally mad and bursts to the brim with a zest for life. This girl truly knows how to have a good time as Saturday night proved. She danced and partied the whole night and it wasn't alcohol that made her do this but her love of music and dance. I wish I had been in the mood to dance as well cos I know Angie would have taken care of me!
Angie is the sort of person who always puts others first and I noticed how during the night would make sure everyone else was OK or having fun - what a star.

Now I know the wedding pictures show a different side http://www.denden-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=67471 but life is about having fun and letting go once in a while, so if I can get away with throwing up in a theatre then Angie is forgiven for having a blast at her close friends wedding - one of the many reasons we love Angie so much is because she is always genuine and fun.

Thank you Angie for being YOU.

3 comments:

  1. i'm back in Calgary!!!!! sorry, haven't had much time to do anything since Ina is now over from Germany staying with me for a week! I will write more later. Was incredibly lovely to meet you finally Robert!!!! Thank you so much for taking care of the hotel bookings. It was great meeting Alex as well, lol, what a surreal but great couple of days!!!! Much love, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, all my trip pics are here, including one of rob and alex:

    http://www.denden-forums.com/angie/londongermany2005/firstday/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures Angie - Fantastic!

    Glad you had a great time, hopefully now you have recovered from the wedding (all those stories of drunkeness made me smile)

    You REALLY know how to party and have a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...