Saturday, August 01, 2009

Pussycat Dolls Split?

Have the Pussycat Dolls split or haven't they? Band member Ashley Roberts told fans outside their London hotel, "This is the last time we'll be in the UK as a band. We've broken up. We're sorry". Just hours later the Pussycats Dolls spokesman denied the group were about to split up after months of tension within the American girl group.

Kimberly admitted there was tension in the group over Nicole's prominent role saying, "there has always been a lot of focus on Nicole which has been hard to deal with sometimes." She went on to say, "I wasn't in videos like I wanted and wasn't seen in the way I was hoping, which has been the same for all the other girls too. I don't really make any of the decisions, I'm in the group and can voice my opinions to a degree but at the end of the day it is a business and there are a lot of chefs in the kitchen that run the Pussycat Dolls."

Nicole is thought to be planning a solo career after the Pussycat Dolls slit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...