Friday, August 07, 2009

Man From Swine Flu Ad Gets The Bug!

The man from the Swine Flu advert has caught the bug, David McCusker, 30, said: "I was supposed to 'Catch it, Bin it, Kill it'. But instead I've been shivering, shaking and spreading it."

David's "sneeze" sprays mock mucus around a lift on the TV advert warning people about Swine Flu. It shows how those following him in pick up germs. He then does the right thing by sneezing in a hanky, binning it and washing his hands.

David, from Sutton, Surrey, said: "It was a shock when I found out. I quarantined myself to sweat it out. I've been getting lots of stick from mates.
"I caught it, didn't bin it and spread it all over the place."


*EXTRA BLOG - more from the world of robmacca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...