Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Atomic Kitten Return

Atomic Kitten are set for a return, after a three year gap. The girls had promised to return after scoring three #1's and ten Top 10 hits earlier this decade. Atomic Kitten's last release "Candle" was almost two years ago for charity.

This time, according to The Sun newspaper Atomic Kitten are releasing a cover of Cilla Black's 1964 hit "Anyone Who Had A Heart" on January 28th. The line up will be NATASHA HAMILTON, JENNY FROST and LIZ McCLARNON and may be back for good if the record is well received.

Might turn into another All Saints type of come back if you ask me!





  • www.theenemy.eu - My website dedicated to Coventry band "The Enemy"
  • 1 comment:

    1. I was really happy whe I first read this, I'm a huge AK fan and after listening to their coverof"nyone Who Had A Heart" I was really excited 'cos it sunds great, maybe they won't get a top 10 single 'cos well tha charts are really dificult for pop bands like them but Im glad about this.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...