Saturday, June 11, 2005

Lazy Weekender


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just for a change, I am having a lazy weekend. This has been long overdue and will give me a chance to catch up on jobs around the house and blah blah things like paperwork.



Believe what you like - its gonna be net and TV knowing me!



This weekend will also give me a chance to get over the cold I picked up while trying to sunbathe on Thursday (the sun went in within 10 minutes while I lay in the garden for the next two hours ........waiting!)



As well as a cold, my knee has been hurting - which doesnt help when your trying to deliver 80kg of mail everyday. This post round is the hardest one I've done in the past 8 years, so many steep steps, which over the past 4 weeks has had its toll on my poor knee.



 



Right back to TV.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...