Friday, October 31, 2008

Michael Jackson Turns Down Reunion Tour

*pic: Getty Images / ABC News

Michael Jackson has quashed any involvement in the Jackson 5 reunion, just 24 hours after his brother Jermaine Jackson told the world that he would be involved in recording new material.

The King of Pop, Michael Jackson issued a statement to clear up any confusion, "My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them."

Michael also revealed his own plans for the near future saying, "I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...