Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Melanie C Wants To Become A Mum

Melanie C

From USA Today:



HOLLYWOOD — Inside the cozy Eastman Room bar off the Kodak Theatre lobby, four of the five Spice Girls have taken their seats for a group interview. Melanie C spoke about motherhood and boyfriends:

"For nearly six years I've been with my partner," Chisholm says, then clarifies, "It's a boy, by the way, in case there's any girls out there gettin' hopeful."

Chisholm's boyfriend, Thomas Starr, a builder with model looks, has done little to dampen Brits' questioning of her sexuality.

And she seems to take devilish delight in the ambiguity, witnessed by her costume choice for the group's second fashion show number. The women wore elegant evening gowns designed by Roberto Cavalli (who is also designing their still-top-secret tour costumes), and only Chisholm added a men's top hat and wore flats (to protect her "bit of a sore knee," she says).

Now the only childless Spice Girl, Chisholm says, "I would love to be a mum. And definitely that's something I want in my future, but it hasn't been the time for me."

Read the full USA Today interview: HERE



  • My Website: "The Enemy" - Click to read the latest on The Enemy.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...